Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm the kinda girl who...

I missed the memo about this link up yesterday, so I'm going to be fashionably late to the party!

I'm the kinda girl who...
-hates half finished projects.  Just ask my husband.

-may have sported a mullet as a kid.  Decide for yourself.

-doesn't understand the appeal of Hunter rain boots.  I'll stick with my Muck boots, thanks.

-shamelessly pins a workout, followed by multiple dessert recipes.  It's all about balance!

-gets dressed in the dark, only to realize at my mid-morning bathroom break that my underwear is on inside out!

-eats at least one egg a day.  Over-easy or hard boiled, please.

-makes bangin' homemade cinnamon rolls!

-takes a considerable amount of pride in my growing wine collection.

-compulsively checks for new blog followers and comments on posts.

-won't eat Chipolte.  I disagree with their thoughts on conventional animal agriculture.

-sleeps contorted around the dog in bed at night.

-lived in North Carolina, but still doesn't really understand "cutting the lights on".  Don't you cut the lights off?

-likes burnt cheese.

-believes everything has a place.  Again, just ask my husband.

-bought a manual transmission vehicle before actually knowing how to drive one!



3 comments:

  1. love it! i think you need to bring some of those cinnamon rolls to our 90's country, ice cream eating party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreeeeam of having a HUGE wine collection some day...and I even try to buy multiple bottles at once to fill a small wine rack, but then they're gone before I buy more. Haha I can never get ahead..it's just too damn delicious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I used to have the same problem! Cute labels and cheap(ish) bottles are my kryptonite! Top that with the fact that my husband isn't a fan of wine, so I just don't drink it fast enough and it gets yucky in the refrigerator.

      Delete