Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Tea

Good morning!!

No tea, or coffee for that matter, for this girl today!  Although, I firmly believe that a Mimosa or Bloody Mary is an acceptable morning beverage, just maybe not on a workday....

Today I'm linking up with a few bloggers (Jenni, Khala, Samantha & Reneé) who've 'met' through the Friday link up I do every week, but this one is all about sharing what's going on with you right now!  Thanks to them for creating another outlet to meet new bloggers!


Well today I hit the ground running and haven't had time for much more than some homemade granola and milk for breakfast.  I'm just hoping to make it through the day without a face-plant into my keyboard.  I'm pretty much flat exhausted from all the fun I had this weekend at Disneyland, but I believe in the "Pay to Play" mindset, so here I am... with a smile on my face no less!

In short, Disneyland (and Disney California Adventure) was AMAZING!!  

If I ignore the ridiculous calamity that was my flight out to California, the weekend couldn't have gone better.  The company, hotel, weather, rides... so on and so forth were outstanding!!!  I will be doing a complete post about my adventures at the parks, but here are a few teaser photos...

I'm not a First Timer anymore!
My 'sis' and I at Sleeping Beauty's castle.
Mulan, she's my favorite Princess!
Cars Land was FABULOUS! 
I brought home another horse, but this one eats and poops WAY less!
Thanks again to the Tuesday Tea link-up hosts and thanks to you for stopping in for a visit! 

9 comments:

  1. OMG you met Mulan!! I can't wait to see what the rest of your trip was like, I've always wanted to go to Disney in CA! Thanks for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cool! We stood in line to meet a few of the Princesses (you don't know which ones until you're actually in the building) and when I saw Mulan was one of them I literally giggled like a little girl and I couldn't stop grinning! We also met Jasmine and Cinderella! Thanks for hosting and stopping in to say "Hi!"

      Delete
  2. AHHHH I love Disney! I'm pretty sure I could live there (especially in the Animal Kingdom, MGM Studios and Epcot). I'm so jealous and loving your pictures! AND I totally agree with you on the acceptable morning beverages. Amen to THAT girl! Thank you so much for linking up with us today!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my whole life I went to Disneyworld until I moved out to California and went to Disneyland. You've got to do Ariel's Grotto next time (I have a little sister) but all the princesses come to your table while you are eating and the food is actually good. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried to go, but we didn't plan on needing reservations... :( The next time for sure! As for the 'kid rides, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, was one of my favorites! My sister and I shamelessly burned up our original Little Mermaid VHS back in the day!

      Delete
  4. I hope you had fun in Disney! I have been to Disneyworld (as an East Coaster) but I would love to make it out to Disneyland. It is on the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting one of the parks was on my 30 by 30 list, I didn't care which. But now I want to go to Disney World too! And they have The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, which I'm not ashamed to say I REALLY want to go to!!!

      Delete
  5. I've never been so I'm living through your pictures!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm so glad you had a great time!!! I'm so jealous, I can't wait to go back to Disney! It's just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete